The Keltech Difference
In 1985, Keltech started out as a job shop, but after years of changes and experience, we have become a contract manufacturer offering all the capabilities you need to be successful.
How can Keltech make a difference to your bottom line? By being flexible. We know things change, and that quick turnaround is imperative. We also know that drop-in orders appear, and we’re ready to make those happen. Keltech is also very effective with high mix/low volume builds.
The most important way Keltech stands above our competitors is our outstanding workforce. Yes, we have the best equipment, but it is the people who operate it that make the difference. A large majority of our workforce has been with Keltech 15 years, and many over 20 years. With a strong work ethic, our team takes their job seriously, knowing that building a quality product is essential to our success. In 2006, Keltech employees purchased the company and we became an Employee Owned Company (ESOP). Their philosophy: This is not just a job; it is our company and our future.
- We have a team of Program Managers who proactively work with customers to fully understand project requirements and successfully implement them on time and within budget.
- Keltech constructed generations of PCBAs in a multistage process that involves the customer directly coordinating and collaborating on designs and manufacturing.
- Our Purchasing team will work with the Program Managers to ensure we get the best pricing available and best delivery in order to make you competitive.
- Keltech’ s Engineering team will work with our Program Managers, and with you, to ensure we understand your needs, and to make sure of the product manufacturability.
- Our Quality team assures that your product meets your requirements as well as the IPC requirements. We are a member of IPC and are ISO certified. We take these certifications seriously and work to make sure that all products made at Keltech meet your expectations.