Commitment to Quality
Our Quality Team is involved in every step, from the first contact to the receipt of the finished product. They are involved in the conception of the order, the manufacturing review, the proto/production run of the surface mount, board build, assembly, and test. They make sure we adhere to the customer’s needs and to the requirements of IPC. We have Yestech automated optical inspection of every board that runs in surface mount.
Keltech is a member of IPC and have been ISO certified since 1997. We implemented RoHS compliant processes in 2005 and are ITAR registered.
Our Quality team also manages:
- In-house training – we have a certified IPC trainer in house that trains all solderers to the requirement of J-STD-001 and inspectors to IPC-A-610 standards
- Maintains and controls processes under ECN procedure
- Maintains quality records for board builds and final assembly for continuous improvement
- Maintains in-house audit team to assure that we are adhering to our processes
- Oversees all customer returns and maintains records for continuous improvement
- OUR QUALITY TEAM HAS FINAL APPROVAL OF ALL PRODUCTS THAT LEAVE OUR SITE.